At Sweet Dirt, we take pride in serving as your guide to the incredible properties of cannabis and its role in your health and wellness. The well-being of our customers and employees is our highest priority.
To ensure safety, Sweet Dirt has implemented proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Everything we are doing follows the recommended guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our state’s Department of Health.
The following are just some of the measures that we have implemented:
- All customers and employees are required to wear masks while in our Sweet Dirt stores and while waiting in line to enter a Sweet Dirt store.
- We are limiting the number of customers inside the facility at any given time.
- Plexiglas barriers have been installed in the checkout area to separate customers from employees.
- Customers are encouraged to use our pre-order and pick up system provided, accessible via our website www.sweetdirt.com , for fast and safe service.
- Our staff cleans and disinfects all frequently touched, common area surfaces on an hourly basis; more often as needed.
- We have circulated protocols to all of our employees to help ensure their personal hygiene habits inside and outside our dispensaries are in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We have also instructed our employees to remain home should they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been in close proximity to anyone that has been diagnosed with the virus.
As always, our goal is to ensure that our stores are a safe place for both body and mind.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.