Whether you’re an avid cannabis user, or you just use it every once in a while, here are the things you should always have on hand:
- A lighter: You won’t get very far without this one unless you strictly use edibles. You may want to have a few backups – lighters tend to go missing right when you need them.
- A smoking device: Find your preferred smoking device (or devices) and invest in ones you really like. This might be a bowl (or pipe), a bubbler, a bong, a one hitter, or a chillum. Not sure how to use something new? Check out our posts on how to use a pipe, and how to use a bubbler.
- Cleaning supplies: You’ll need isopropyl alcohol and pipe cleaners to keep your smoking devices clean. If you have something small like a one-hitter or bowl, you can put it in a plastic sandwich bag and fill with isopropyl alcohol. Let it sit for about an hour, rinse, and clean out any remaining spots with a Q-tip or pipe cleaner.
- A grinder: Unless you want to spend your time pulling apart sticky weed, a grinder is going to be your friend. It saves you time and a mess.
- Eye drops: We all know about the red eyes caused by THC when we smoke. Keep some eye drops with you to stay discrete. Gum is also great to keep on hand if you experience dry mouth when smoking.